I'm a Goan girl, working in Mumbai as the founder of a creative agency called Totem Creative. I try to make the world happier, safer and more meaningful. I believe education, knowledge and awareness, art, writing and creating Social Impact are my means to achieve that end.

I love Animals, Nature, Art, Relationships, Sports, Technology and Stories.

-

Monday, March 12, 2007

Friends


Friends give us the courage to lift out blinds on our hearts, to open up and show what we generally keep hidden from the rest of the world..
friends give us security in knowing our secrets will be protected and will not broadcast from the rooftops
Friends put a smile on ur faces and spring in our step
Friends make each day a new beginning filled with wonder and joy
When there is a will, there is a way

No comments: