I'm a Goan woman, working in Mumbai as the founder of a studio called Totem Creative. I try to make the world happier, safer and more meaningful. I believe education, knowledge and awareness, art, writing and creating Social Impact are my means to achieve that end.



Monday, April 9, 2007

(J) Brave New Yorker

A man was walking in a Central park in New York.

Suddenly he saw a little girl being attacked by a dog, a pit bull.
He runs over and starts fighting with the dog.
He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life.

A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says:
"You are a hero; tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers:
Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl."

The man says: "But I am not a New Yorker."

Then it will say in newspapers in the morning:
"Brave American saves life of little girl", the policeman answers.

"But I am not an American!" says the man.

"What are you then?" the policeman asked.

The man replies: "I am a Pakistani"

The next day the newspapers wrote:
"Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog."

No comments: