I'm a Goan girl, working in Mumbai as the founder of a creative agency called Totem Creative. I try to make the world happier, safer and more meaningful. I believe education, knowledge and awareness, art, writing and creating Social Impact are my means to achieve that end.

I love Animals, Nature, Art, Relationships, Sports, Technology and Stories.

-

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

(J) Fishing Officer


A woman decides to take her husband's fishing boat out on the lake, though not to fish. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and settles down in the sun with her book for an afternoon read.

Along comes a fishing inspector in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies (thinking to herself, "Isn't that obvious!").

"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading".

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and make a report."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault" says the woman.

"But I haven't touched you!" says the man.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

No comments: