I'm a Goan girl, working in Mumbai as the founder of a creative agency called Totem Creative. I try to make the world happier, safer and more meaningful. I believe education, knowledge and awareness, art, writing and creating Social Impact are my means to achieve that end.

I love Animals, Nature, Art, Relationships, Sports, Technology and Stories.

-

Monday, July 2, 2007

Banning China's road construction to Mount Everest

I don't know how many of us are aware that China is constructing a road to the base camp for Mount Everest. I saw the news article a few days back and as usual did nothing. Today I got a mail asking for signing a petition against this road which can be an ecological disaster. Not only have I signed it, but I am putting it up for your consideration. Do as you think proper.

http://www.petitiononline.com/4792511/petition.html

No comments: