I'm a Goan girl, working in Mumbai as the founder of a creative agency called Totem Creative. I try to make the world happier, safer and more meaningful. I believe education, knowledge and awareness, art, writing and creating Social Impact are my means to achieve that end.

I love Animals, Nature, Art, Relationships, Sports, Technology and Stories.

-

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The 3 old Ladies

Tillie, Maude and Gertrude were three little old ladies who met at a bench in the nearby park with their dogs every evening where they enjoyed a little bit of sun and gossip before heading home again.

One day, they were sitting on the bench having a quiet conversation when a flasher approached from across the park.

The flasher ran up to the ladies, stood right in front of them and opened his trench coat.

Gertrude immediately had a stroke.

Then Maude also had a stroke.

But Tillie, being older and more feeble, couldn't reach that far.

No comments: